Hantavirus, In 1978, a causative agent Korean hemerologic fever was isolated from small infected rodent near Hantan river in South Africa.
The virus was named as Hanta virus, after the name of the river Hantan.
Complete name of Hanta virus is Orthohantavirus
Humans may become infected with hantavirus through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces.
How the virus spread?
- When rats drop their feces at any place and we take them, so by inhaling it, it reaches our lungs.
- When we eat anything eaten by the rat, it will convert its saliva in our digestive system into a hanta virus.
Early :- Chills, Fever, Muscle aches
Later 1-2 days :- Dry cough, Headache, Nausea , vomating, shortness of breath.
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2558 – Full Episode – 19th Sep 18
- Train runs non-stop for 200 kms to rescue kidnapped girl, abductor found to be her father – BE THE FIRST
- Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah – Ep 2821 – Full Episode – 18th Sep 19
- HONDA CIVIC 2020 – is one of the favourite car of almost every people